- Johnny 5, The robot created for the film "SHORT CIRCUIT"
- The famous Energizer Bunny, with over 100 commercials to their credit.
- Special Effects credits including "DEMOLITION MAN", "ALIEN RESURRECTION", "VIRUS" & "STUART LITTLE"
- Creatures such the Zuni Doll in "TRILOGY OF TERROR II" & the "TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES III"
- TV Series such as "Max Headroom" & "Alien Nation"
As well as spectacular pyrotechnics, action props and incredible stunt rigging, limited only by the formidable imagination of Hollywood's elite.
Always seeking a challenge, Eric Allard has sought projects that test the mettle of his talented associates. The All Effects team has tackled formidable tasks such as real world Special Effects for the Jaws Attraction at Universal Studios Theme Park in Orlando, Florida. One of the highlights of the attraction is an exploding boat dock which finales with a twelve foot tall wall of flame that completely surrounds the parks guests in their forty passenger boat. Engineered and successfully built to work once every minute, ten hours a day, seven days a week, for the next ten years.